Wednesday, November 4, 2015

And the Winner Is... (For Real This Time!)


Elle Matthews!


Ahh, a wave of nostalgia hit when she so debaucherously re-used the picture from my very first caption, Flexibility. A big thank you to everyone who entered! And my apologies for not being able to announce the winner sooner, I was barely able to make a post while I was away for the funeral. I will leave this post as the most recent for a few days so everyone can "rev-Hell in Her Glory-hole" and then I will start pushing out some of these back-logged requests I've accumulated!

Congrats Elle!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful caption! Love the Costume Gn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Seriously?!? Wow! Thank you, Addie! And Liz!

    Maybe I should be glad I only got one page done to submit for you, Addie. I'm so glad you like it!!!

    Piece,Lust&Kinkiness!!!

    ReplyDelete