Thursday, April 9, 2015

Tendencies

Given the route I took with this cap, I decided to leave the last sentence a fill-in-the-blank type deal. I tried to go a slightly unconventional route with this cap, but I still didn't want to offend anybody (we all know what the last sentence should say, but it didn't feel okay to actually write it).

I'm considering this post probationary - if the reception is too poor, it will be pulled. Be sure to comment and let me know what you think, good or bad.




4 comments:

  1. i think it was fine. u acknowledged that there was racism there and u left it blank essentially censoring the word. i saw it like bleeping a swear word

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was a great caption! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "... W.A.S.P. like him! ..."

    Had to twist it, Addie! You know me; I just cant' help myself!!

    Pretty messed-up about the hidden hatred that was thrust upon him! What a sad and shameful reality that such attitudes still exist today!!! One can only hope that a fitting exchange would be for the guy he got them from to have wound up as a white teen trannie with an overwhelming taste for b.b.c.!

    Peace,Love&Kisses;
    Elle

    ReplyDelete