Thursday, January 9, 2014

Salvation/January Caption Contest

Firstly, I'd like to thank everyone for helping this page reach over 750,000 views! I never thought I would be able to reach out to so many people doing anything, let alone getting them horny ;)

Secondly, I apologize, I had said I would post the rules and such for this month's caption contest and I totally spaced it... So here they are!


Pretty simple really:

-Use any picture(s) you want, any size, just keep it legal by U.S. standards
-Up to 6 panels are allowed
-Any theme is allowed
-Have your entries emailed to me at assorteddebaucheries7609@gmail.com before 11:59PM California time on January 30th, 2014
-Stay debaucherous, darlings! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Deliciously kinky, I like it! :) Could you use this pic of Carly in a caption?? :)

    http://i.imgur.com/gdO1TUN.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or this one, Zoe and Carly :) http://i.imgur.com/GEdSGIO.jpg

    As you know I LOVE the Role Exchanger :) And yours imparticularly. As you say... Stay Debaucherous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the contest about The Role Exchanger?

    ReplyDelete