Saturday, October 19, 2013

Announcements

     Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who has helped this blog reach 600,000 views, I'm truly astounded how popular this blog has gotten.

     Secondly, I will be taking another hiatus.
I received word that my great-grandfather had passed away this morning. I'll be helping the extended family plan and pay for a funeral and everything else that has to happen in the next week or two. I will probably make a post for the one-year anniversary of the blog on the 31st, but after that there's no telling how long I will be gone. November's caption contest is cancelled until further notice.

     Until I see you all again, have a happy and safe Halloween, and be sure to spend as much time with your loved ones as you can - you never know when you won't see them again.

~A.D. (Addie)

2 comments:

  1. My deepest condolences on your loss. I lost my parents- Step-Father, Father and my Mom in rapid succession over the last three years or so, and there's hardly a day that goes by that I don't miss them. Take care of your family arrangements. The blog can wait until you're feeling better. Family is very important ; mine just keeps shrinking each year.
    Ftygrl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete