Monday, October 14, 2013

And the Winner Is... (October)


???? !


Now, I know what you're thinking, "How is it you don't know the name of the winner, Addie?" - but ???? is the alias by which this month's fantastic captioner goes, and she has her own debaucherous blog over at Random Captions. This month's winner was definitely the hardest choice I've had to make so far with this contest! Thank you so much to all of the wonderful entrants this month :) Have a happy and debaucherous Halloween, everyone!

~A.D. (Addie)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome double caption. I bet wearing his mother's skin is great. Congrats on the winner of the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to ???? Or random captions I as the last month winner hand the Caption contest Cup to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my caption as the winner. It's certainly a big surprise coming back from my break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, "Marquis DeQueries"!!! I do wonder if being 'costumed' inside his MILFs- um- mom's body will mean getting his "hollow-weenie" filled as well? And, whether he'll be wanting to push his departure to college back to next Fall rather than this Spring?!? :)

    Peace,Love&Kisses!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete