Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fairness Five

This will be the start of a new caption series I'm starting called Fairness Five (sure, the name's not great, but it's the best I could come up with before I had to go to class and now I'm not changing it), it'll only be over when I want it to be (i.e. I don't have a set number of future caps in mind like I did with Lina Rya) and every caption in this series will revolve around these now-girls trying to make their school a better place.

Also, it seems we've completely blown past the monthly page view record already! The record set in August (about 70,000) has already been blown out of the water, quickly approaching 80,000 with nearly a week left in the month. Thank you so much everyone! :D

Stay debaucherous, darlings! ;)

~A.D. (Addie)

No comments:

Post a Comment