Monday, September 23, 2013

An Awful Idea

It's taken a little less than 11 months, but this blog has finally reached the 500.000 views mark! And unless you have your own blog with such a number of views, there's no way to understand just how amazingly wonderful that feels :) the record also shows that this is my 238th published caption, and I have 46 fantastically debaucherous followers ;) thanks so much to all of you! It really means the world to me that so many of you appreciate what I do.

Also, as you may or may not see, I went through all of my captions and added a "female-to-shemale" label. Eventually I'll add a "female-to-male" label, but this will have to do for now since the next few days are leaving me with very little free time.

Stay debaucherous, darlings! ;)

~A.D. (Addie)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, ADdie!!! Every new way-point along the trail of TGeers is cause for shelebration!!! or something like that!?! Just passed a million at 26 months of blogging my tales of debaucherous transformation! Here's to your continued growth in the TG-Caption blogiverse, babe!!!

    And it sounds like Roger might really be screwed, since I'm betting his ex made him simply a slut, where, as a whore he might have been able to profit from her 'punishment'. Now he'll just have to get done for the pleasure of it!!!

    Piece,Lust&Kinkiness!!!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete