Friday, July 5, 2013

And the Winner Is... (July)

MadSwapper!
Congratulations to MadSwapper, the winner of my first caption contest!

Thank you to everyone who submitted, it was certainly a tough choice! While the turnout was larger than I expected, I definitely hope to see more of your debaucherous creations next time! I have a few caption requests to fulfill, after I finish those I will likely hold another contest, so keep an eye out if you would like to participate in the next one.

Hopefully all of my American friends had a safe and debaucherous Independence Day, and survived the heat!

Once again, congrats to MadSwapper, and to everyone, stay debaucherous, darlings! ;)

~A.D.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks. But I feel sorry for everyone else who entered :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta wonder if Matt is going to make Claire late for work intentionally!? I'm sure when his GF leaves fuming about something their make-up sex is so much more intense at the end of the day!!!

    Congratulations, Mad! Nice piece, babe!!! :xXx

    ReplyDelete