Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tough Enough

A quick RE I threw together for MadSwapper, since she requested some more. I made this one in a rush, so it's admittedly not my best work, but next time I can take the time out to sit down and think of a better story/swaps, I definitely will.

Also, thank you to everyone who has helped me reach the 300,000 viewer and 30 follower milestones (now 33)! I feel so accepted and appreciated, and it's one of the best feelings I've ever had :)

Until next time,

Stay debaucherous, darlings! ;)

~A.D.

P.S. - How would you boys/girls/boths/neithers feel about the next cap being another Coyote Stone? Leave a comment and let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Debaucherous indeed!!!! :D Thank you so much. Hope to see another soon, genital swaps included. I love 'random' :) Enjoy ur day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind seeing another Coyote Stone. I like the random things it produces. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you keep doing Role Exchanger captions I'll be happy. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about your bad Karma. Congrats on 300,000. Keep on CAPPing please. >:)

    ReplyDelete