Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Sibling Arrangement/Hiatus Announcement

Hey there boys, girls, neithers and boths, I have some bad news...

This afternoon I suffered through a heart-wrenching break up with my girlfriend of over 3 years. As a result, I just don't have it in me to keep making captions worth reading right now. I don't know how long it will take, but I will be away from the computer for a while as I try to get on with my life. Don't worry, I won't be gone too long, but one of the things that came up between us was both of our needs to re-assess our priorities and well, captioning has to take a backseat for a while. There's no telling when I'll be back, just make sure to keep an eye out and don't forget me, because I certainly won't forget about this place.

TTFN, ta-ta for now.

~A.D.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about that man. It's always better that something ends than dragging on, forever broken.

    I'm not going to forget about you either, got you bookmarked and check you everyday, still will. Love your stuff, especially role-exchanger.

    So, take your time, sort it out, and come back to us.

    ~Big, and silent until now, fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear the news :( I wish you well sorting things out. You will be missed xx And I certainly won't forget you. -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm typically a lurker and rarely come out the woodwork but I have to say that first off I love your work and really appreciate what you do. Secondly, try not to let it get to you, breakups are always hard but it's really important to not let yourself fall into that funk. Once you're in that depression it's so hard to crawl out, just don't let it overcome you. Just remember that you do have fans, and while we might not always talk back we're always listening if you ever need to get anything off your chest. I wish you the best, and hope to see more of you soon.

    -Gadzooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re. the caption: 1. How many guys like this has Isaac already made toys of?
    2. Does sealing the spell at least halt his growth?
    3. Her amazing assets aside, this model is hot!

    Re. the R-L issues: My deepest condolences to you in this situation. Breaking up always sucks, even if one knows it is for the better. I hope that it was not your captioning which led to the parting. And, best wishes/prayers/thoughts toward a speedy mend for your heart/head and, in the right time, being with the one who is right for you, in all your assortment of debaucheries! May life find you in love, and love find you in life!!!

    Peace,Love&Kisses;
    Elle

    ReplyDelete