Wednesday, January 23, 2013

More Computer Troubles

I believe the saying goes "no good deed goes unpunished." This is as true for me as it is for any other person. I helped a friend move all of his computer parts into a new case, and he gave me the old one as a thank you. Since the case in question was smaller than the one I normally use, but would still fit all of my parts, I took it upon myself to move my machine into the new(er) smaller case. When I did this, my 200GB hard drive (the one that contained all of my Windows XP files, which is the OS I prefer use when captioning) took a permanent sleep with the digital fishes.

What this means for you is, since I now have to caption using mainly Ubuntu, the picture quality of my caps will likely decrease drastically. (for example, the picture used in Clue Me In) Not to worry though, one day I will find a way around this pesky problem and everything will be copacetic once more. Until then,

Stay debaucherous, darlings! ;)

~A.D.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything. I hope you're back up and running soon with better quality :)

    ReplyDelete