Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Layer of Paint

Hello boys, girls, neithers and boths. Sorry about my lack of posts this weekend, I was helping my future-aunt-and-uncle-in-laws paint the house they just bought and I haven't had time to create anything. My good deed did not go unpunished, though, as two of my shirts are ruined, my hands are covered in oil-based paint and I have a lovely 3-inch scratch on my leg that will likely be infected before long. I should have at least one caption up by tomorrow, possibly tonight if I manage not to fall asleep after catching up on the work I've missed. I hope you all had a good weekend, perhaps some of you took to the gym to get rid of those holiday pounds like I desperately need to.

My next post will likely be a continuation of Lina Rya, so stay tuned, and stay debaucherous darlings! ;)

~A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment