Wednesday, November 28, 2012

PC Problems

I'm so sorry! I know I haven't posted since Thanksgiving, but it's going to be a bit longer before I can post a caption again. The fan that keeps my processor cool died, thus overheating and frying my pathetic single core intel celeron processor. Unfortunately, I've had a tough time getting the money to replace not only the fan, but the processor itself. Afterwards, I'll need to reinstall Windows, which means I'll lose all the caps I had prepared and all the hundreds of pics I had intended to turn into captions. This means collecting all new pictures (I was too stupid to back anything up), finding new inspiration for every picture and finding the time to create and post them.

I promise to be back on regular schedule within two weeks! I will be able to post before then, though they will be infrequent and much more spaced out than I would like. Until then, stay debaucherous darlings!

~A.D.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear of your problems :( Hope you're back on your feet soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete