Monday, November 19, 2012

Format Update (text only)

As you may or may not have noticed, my posts have been a bit lacking on the artistic side of the caption itself. But I finally have good news for anyone who gave a shit - I've finally upgraded my computer to Windows 7, where the preloaded paint program is LOADS better than it was on XP. You may notice text in the picture as well as out in a text box, new text background colors (other than black or white, finally), multiple colors of text for multiple characters speaking, and perhaps I'll even start to make a couple of series posts :). Stay posted for some new format caps, and stay debaucherous darlings!

~A.D.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! I've just gone through the entire archive, and I have to say this is by and far one of the best caption sites I've seen in a while.
    I tend to be a lurker and almost never comment but I've seen too many good caption sites start up and suddenly become abandoned. Here's hoping for a good long run and lots of inspiration! Never think your hard work isn't appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you very much Anon! :) I vowed not to give up on this place when it reached 1,000 views, and now we're at nearly 12,000, so I'm not leaving any time soon!

      Delete
  2. Great news, and congrats on upgrading ;) Hope to see many more captions from you, esp. costume gun and role exchanger ones.

    ReplyDelete